Higher population growth has been a well known obstacle in development of our country. Some people put across their views through PowerPoint presentations and speeches in conferences about the growing population and forget to give emphasis regarding pernicious effect of population burden. Somehow these are the people who differentiate between important and unimportant issues and decide the fate of common people. Survey organizations collect data for these so called special category people and groups. According to one survey, India is having approximately 35 percentage youth, 18-35 years age population, which is more than many developed and developing countries. Youth can work better. So we have comparative advantages over these nations and can discharge their duties better with new thinking and effectiveness and impetus to build our nation fast. I agree with this finding but this is half truth.There is an old story. There was an old man in a village. He had four sons. They were young and energetic. The old man was on the verge of a nervous breakdown, so he thought to teach a lesson to his sons. The old man took dry sticks. He gave one stick each to his sons and asked them to break it. The stick was very debile and infirm and could be broken easily. All of his sons broke down infirm sticks. After that, the old man gave a bundle of sticks one by one to his all four sons and asked them to break it again. But none of his son could break it. This story at one side gives us positive message of unity, but at other side shows old traditional mindset of having more children with presumption that if a family will have 4-7 children can stand happily in disturbed situation.I can comprehend in my 13 years of administrative carrier that there is feudal and social-economical reasons behind higher growth rate of population in rural areas. More sons-more earnings philosophy is still enduring in the minds of families in rural India and slums in urban. Even today when we go on tour to rural areas, generally we found that poorest of poor is having larger number of children. Moreover, these families are also gender biased. We all know that middle-higher class or higher class families who have adopted one or two child norms can feed their children better and lavishly. They can give them better Education, Health facilities, cloth, and sports facilities. China and other north-East Asian countries have shown their determination to control population. Today, these countries have better infrastructure, intelligence, research and defense facilities. I astonished, when I see that a country which is promoting small family norms is adopting same traditional mind of a poor families of having more children. I am not advocating that an older person can perform better than younger ones. But if population growth is not controlled in near future, we will lose our all comparative advantages under population pressure. Our land will be divided. Our resources will shrink and we will be pushed to corner.In my view we should use the positive energy of youth otherwise we will lose the chance of utilizing it, and this can be our short term strategy for faster development process. On the other hand we should also take the advantage of experience and energy mix to develop our nation. To get the fruit of development we have to, we have to control the population as a long term measure of the development. We should not get into the jargon of the laptop people and should think for the future generation in the interest of our Nation.
- site: Jolie petite pute extrait video cu
- Timmy Goodenough: It¡¦s actually a nice and helpful piece of info. I¡¦m satisfied that you just shared this useful information with us. ...
- vitamin: Fantastic info and superbly written. Keep up the great stuff!
- Samuel: Thank you for this article, and wait for more on this subject and I like to ask the site manager ...
- Fundidodo: Ce plaisir feminin tres ajouter les securites du prendre des precautions surtout comme le plaisir masculin metabolisme feminin et qui. ...
- Jospeh Donchez: Your post is most fortunately cherished. Thank the author so much for providing a plenty of First-class blog.
- Zella Kotheimer: Thank you for sharing superb informations. Your web-site is very cool. I am impressed by the details that you have ...
- tacho justage: Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your ...
- Hattie Kacher: You can certainly see your expertise within the work you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers like you ...
- Hugh: Deserve praise for this nice article
- Ruthann Creger: I've recently started a site, the information you offer on this website has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all ...
- Jere Buscher: Appreciate it for this terrific post, I am glad I found this site on yahoo.
- AndrÃ© de Montbard: There are good ideas in this article .. This site is one of my favorite
- Cialis: Hello! My mate has recommended me to have a look at your information. And I’d like to say that ...
- Wilburn Proenza: Woh I enjoy your articles , saved to bookmarks ! .
- Rural Development Paved the Way for Elimination of Dacoits (Community Centric development for gaining faith and trust of people and eliminating bottleneck: A Holistic Approach) District Satna Madhya Pradesh
- खेल और राष्ट्रीय अस्मिता
- Kathawariya village Visit, Majhagao, Satna
- stranglehold of high population growth and malnutrition
- If you want more, you have to require more from yourself.
- Press Coverage
- Sukhveer Singh
- Community participation in government
- Population Control as Long Term Measure for Development
About MeSukhveer Singh M Tech (Building Sc. and construction management) and MA (Economics)
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31